TVs are usually in the center of the living room, so, naturally, you want the space around it to look the best it can. And a TV unit/stand is a big part of that space, so choosing an ideal one is a big thing. But how can you do that? Some things might help you in making a decision:
- size – if your TV and TV stand have the measurement, remember that TV stand will still be wider than the TV itself. The reason is that TVs are measured diagonally, while TV stands are measured in width. Choose a size that fits your preferred angle of watching and the heigh of your setting.
- materials – the most common materials used are wood and metal. Metal tv stands will be batter for houses in which the modern vibe dominated the design, while the wood will be perfect for those who want to add a traditional touch to the decor.
- type – when it comes to the models, there are three popular ones – entertainment center on which you have enough space to put, for example, a console; corner TV stands which probably don’t need explaining and TV hutches – their job is to put less focus on the TV.
- style – TV stand, just like everything else, needs to fit the overall style of your living room/ bedroom so that the whole space will be connected.
- color – the most popular colors when it comes to TV stands are black and brown; however, that doesn’t mean that you can’t find them in pink or in yellow – you can.
- extra features – do you want your TV stand to have glass doors, or maybe drawers to have more storage? It’s all up to you.
Also Read: Amazing LED TV Wall Panel Design Ideas
If you are on a hunt for a TV unit you can look here – https://www.retrodesigns.com.au/tv-unit. And while you’re at it, check out the infographic below, so you can learn how to save money on renovation for your dreamed-of TV unit.