Vastu Shastra has prime importance in bringing prosperity and happiness in our lives. The construction of the house should be done according to the principles of Vastu for attracting peace, happiness, prosperity, financial stability in life.
Many times it happens in our life that after working hard day and night, we don’t get the desired outcomes. It also happens that there always remain disturbances in the relationships of the family members and there happens arguments every time. The incorrect Vastu of the house might be the reason behind this.
Source : 3.bp.blogspot.com
The Vastu of the main door should always be correct. There are some main door Vastu tips that you should follow in order to attract excellence in life.
- Make sure that you make the main door of the home the largest door.
- A two shuttered main door that is opening inside and in the clockwise direction is very auspicious.
- Make the main door entrance of the house with very good quality wood.
- The main door should be noise free while opening or closing.
- The entrance door should be made well lit with bright lights.
Source : i.pinimg.com
- Make sure that you have a beautiful nameplate at the entrance of your house as it will attract wealth, happiness and prosperity.
- Avoid keeping the main door dull and boring and instead paint it with some beautiful design and paint.
- The main door should be a bit higher than the ground level and you should keep the number of steps odd.
- If there is another exit door, it should be smaller than the entrance one.
- The main door should never be below the ground level.
- The location of the entrance should be at least some feet away from any corner.
Source : cdn.shopify.com
- Immediately replace the cracked door and maintain it very well.
- The total number of doors and windows in the house should be even but they should not end with 0 like 10, 20 etc.
What to Avoid while Making the Entrance Doors
- Avoid sliding, slanting and circular opening entrances.
- Avoid making the main door exactly facing directly to another home’s entrance.
- Avoid making the main entrance facing a compound wall.
- Avoid making the underground tank under the home’s main door.
- Avoid any shadows falling on the main door especially the shadows of plants or buildings.
Source : czmcam.org
- Never keep the shoes in front of the main door, keep them aside.
- Avoid keeping the dustbin and garbage near the main entrance as they emit the negative energy.
- Avoid automatic closing main doors in your house
- The main door should not face any intersecting roads and it shouldn’t be at the center of any wall.
- The color of the main door shouldn’t be black.
- There shouldn’t be any temple or any religious place directly in front of the main entrance.
- The obstructing things like the trees, poles, wires shouldn’t be kept in front of the main entrance.
- The arched windows and doors should be avoided as they distort positive energy.
Source : 3.bp.blogspot.com
Follow these main door Vastu tips for your house so that happiness, peace, and prosperity reach to your house and eventually in your lives!