Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts by Studio Gang
|Project Name||Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts|
|Manufacturer||Terrazzo & Marble|
|Lead Architects||Polk Stanley Wilcox|
The Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts (AMFA) is a new museum located in Little Rock, Arkansas. It was designed by Studio Gang and completed in 2023. The museum is located on the banks of the Arkansas River and is a major addition to the city’s cultural landscape.
The AMFA is a striking building that is both modern and inviting. The exterior is made of glass and metal and is shaped like a series of interlocking cubes. The interior is light and airy, with large windows that provide views of the river and the city.
The AMFA has a variety of galleries that display a wide range of art, from ancient to contemporary. The museum also has a theater, a library, and a restaurant. The AMFA is a great place to learn about art and to enjoy the beauty of Little Rock.
Here are some additional details about the Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts:
- The museum is 150,000 square feet in size.
- The museum has 20 galleries.
- The museum has a theater with 200 seats.
- The museum has a library with 20,000 volumes.
- The museum has a restaurant that seats 100 people.
- The museum is open to the public seven days a week.
The Arkansas Museum of Fine Arts is a great addition to Little Rock’s cultural landscape. The museum is a place where people can learn about art, enjoy the beauty of the city, and come together as a community
More From Architectures Ideas
- See Sea Park by Osamu Morishita Architect & Associates
- The Peira House Project by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Kansas City Airport Transformation by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Smritivan Earthquake Memorial Museum by Vastushilpa Sangath
- Encounter Iced Sound by Rotative Studio
To know more about Home improvement ideas, Cleaning and decoration tips visit ArchitecturesIdeas
For daily updates, follow us on our Instagram page @architectures_idea.