Has your house been damaged by an accident or weather phenomenon? Maybe a drastic flood swept through the area and caused the walls of your house to lose structural integrity. Maybe a tornado came through and destroyed many buildings in its wake. Or, you have been doing some new construction on your house and there was an accident – and the roof collapsed. Whatever the reason, hiring roofing contractors in Denver is sometimes the best option to put your house back together safely and beautifully!
Avoid any future accidents and use this reputable professional who will be able to inspect the damage, provide a realistic quote, and get the job done in no time. Compared to other handyman professionals, the roofing contractors have the best of both worlds – they will be able to provide the initial inspection, do the managerial work, and then do the work themselves.
This roofing contractor will be able to get the job done quicker than other businesses and companies – but how much will this cost you? Let’s find out more about the process of hiring roofing contractors Denver and how much it will put a hole in your wallet!
Everything You Need to Know About Hiring Roofing Contractors in Denver!
First off – we need to know if you should hire roofing contractors in Denver or if another person is best suited for the job. After all, haven’t you overhead a roofer or roofing company? Why should you hire a roofing contractor?
- A roofer is a person who will work on your roof – but they cannot complete the initial inspection, talk about the pricing, or do other negotiations regarding the building. The only purpose of the roofer is to do the manual work on your house – they are a very important part of the process, but they are not the main person to go through when negotiating business deals. A roofer is someone who can do the work on your home but will be employed by a higher-up in the roofing company or roofing contractor.
- A roofing company is an entity that usually has a crew of people who are licensed and able to work on your house to repair any structural damage and build a new roof. Although they sound like the best choice for filing your roof, sometimes you should use a roofing contractor instead of a roofing company for smaller jobs and get the initial quote for your job.
- A roofing contractor is a person who is well-equipped and well educated in the industry to help provide a quote, inspect the roof damage, and begin working on the fixing of the house. They have the skills and expertise needed to know the damage to your house, how much it will cost you, and how to begin fixing the roof.
As you can see, using the roofing contractor is the best of both worlds – they can perform the manual labor jobs, hire employees on their own, and provide you with the quote regarding the jobs. Hiring roofing contractors is the way to go – but how much will this cost you when you are looking for the best roofing contractors in Denver?
Roofing Contractors in Denver – Prices
Keep in mind that when you are calculating the total cost of your roof repair that everything is not made the same- it is just like anything else in this world. If you have a lightweight jacket that costs you $20 due to the flimsy material, this is not going to cost the same to replace as a $200 peacoat.
The same goes for your roof – not all roofs are made in the same material! Therefore, keep in mind that not all roofing contractors in the Denver area are going to charge you the same per square foot of your roof. Usually, you will find that most roofing contractors in Denver will charge you between $4.50 and $7.00 per square foot based on the roof material of the house.
- In the United States in 2021, it typically costs between $7,500 and $15,000 to replace a 2,000-square foot roof. Usually, this cost is estimated and finalized by calculating the detailed nature of the job, the material needed by the roofing contractor, the ease of access to the roof, the site of working on the roof, and the employees needed to work on the roof.
- The average price regarding roofing contractors in Denver to work on single-family homes is usually between $4.00 and $5.50 per square foot – in simple terms, this comes to around $400-$550 per square roof (slab, shingle, etc). Instead of being between $7,500 and $15,000, this would minimize the price range to somewhere between $8,000 and $12,000 for the house.
Calculating the total price of your roofing job before choosing roofing contractors in Denver is a must! As you can see, the price will fluctuate based on the material being used, the complexity of the job, the accessibility of the roof, and the roofing contractor that you choose!