Mobile home parks offer inexpensive housing for low-wage earners in the United States, stability to the owners in case of a depressed or declining economy. They permit you to acquire additional units for fewer bucks. Moreover, it is the lowest cost investment per unit of the real estate asset class.
This way, you can have every benefit of conventional house-ownership without any burden of extra property taxes and tiresome maintenance. As far as the 5-star rated mobile home park is concerned, it is a lot more thorough and strict in the approval procedure as compared to the 1-star rated park.
Are you someone who is considering selling his/her mobile home park? Well, there might be a couple of reasons for it –
- You’ve had it for a long time and now are tired of its responsibility.
- You plan on relocation as well as don’t wish to handle it long-distance.
- You are losing money on it & wish to ditch the park.
- You inherited it and do not desire to keep the park.
Doesn’t matter what the reason is, what you should focus on is choosing one of the best 5-star rated mobile home park buyers. Opt for the one that has years of experience in this field and offers you exceptional customer service.
Also, make it a point that the purchases are 100% legitimate. Wish to sell your park in the as-is condition? Go online and pick the best buyer that acquires it instantly as well as manages and fixes it up. One of the major benefits which you get by this decision is that you stay stress-free besides walking away with cash.
- Managing a mobile home park can be tough for someone who has health issues.
- Even if you are well, what if someone close to you is not? You need to take care of them; however, the management responsibilities of the park can take you away or have you burning a candle on both ends.
- Time to reach out to the online buyers as the ultimate solution may be to sell the park along with being free to care for your loved one and yourself.
- They are here to assist and help you when it comes to cashing out the existing park.
Creating the listing for selling your mobile home park? Include the description of the area that surrounds the park and your park’s detailed description (along with stats, like size and number of lots). Also, mention your real income statement, impressive photos, expenses statement, projected income statement, sale terms (also including whether or not the financing is available), and expenses statement.
Everybody wishes to walk away with the most profit from his/her park’s sale and that is why you need to improve its appearance. Spiff up its common areas and the entrance with updated repainted signage and fix potholes in roads if any so that it leaves an impressive first impression on the buyer.